background

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Long time

Well, I haven't blogged in over a week. There are lots of excuses... mostly I never know when I am going to have to drop everything and leave the house so that it can be shown. I am very ready for our house to sell. It is difficult to be gone for long periods of time with Claire... i feel so bad for her. Yesterday the house showed 5 times!!! Someone make an offer already!!! Let's see, what other events have happened this week... Well, for one, Claire fell and landed on her nose. Blood was flowing, and of course it happened at 9pm. I took her to the doctor the next morning and her nose is not broken. She does have an ear infection though... i had no clue. She is on antibiotics for the first time. Jeff's new job is going well. He has been getting to spend so much more time with us, even with the lengthy commute! We can't wait to get over to Fort Worth so that he can be home even more! I only have about 4 1/2 weeks until the baby comes. Some friends of ours just had a baby boy, and after visiting them in the hospital it became so much more real that we are going to have a baby too! I am getting really excited! Well, II hope you have all had a great weekend. I am including a new video of Claire singing. Every morning we watch the Wiggles, her favorite show! This is her rendition of "The Flower Song."

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Emily, You are such a precious mommy! I just love how sweet you are with Claire, and I know you're going to love having a little boy just as much! You are so cute! I'm really glad Claire is okay, I know that must have been so stressful! Hope you have a great day and I'll see you on Monday! :)

Allison said...

HI FRIEND! Just when I think Claire cannot get any cuter...SHE DOES!! I know this house thing must be wearing you out. Give me a call when you are out while the house is showing....I'll meet ya any time!


...