Tuesday, September 25, 2007
1. Our air conditioner died (again, but this time it could not be resuscitated). It's hot. It has been hot for 5 days now. We are getting a new one tomorrow.
2. Claire and Luke LOVE having Nana and Papa here.
3. Luke can say "touch down" while throwing his hands in the air. SO cute!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
1. Yesterday I excepted the fact that I needed labeled tabs for my Bible. Confession: I can NEVER find the book I need to look up. Most of you have heard this confession from me before, so you may find it shocking that I am just now accepting it. I went and bought those cute little tabs yesterday. While I installed them into my Bible I watched "The Hills". Is that OK? Probably not! :)
2. Luke STILL has an ear infection. After 10 days on antibiotics you would think it is gone. We went to the pediatrician today and she said that it was worse. Now we have a very strong antibiotic, a referral to the ENT and a promise that he will probably be getting tubes in the next month. Poor little guy!
3. While at the pediatrician I voiced my concern to her that it seems like my kids are sick more than the average kid... she responded with "Yes, it seems that way!" She explained that they were prone to get sicker because of the allergies and asthma... then she said "Your kids are just high maintenance!" Well, at least someone else recognizes it too.
4. Jeff's parents are coming in to town this weekend. Should be a fun time!
5. My 10 year high school reunion is this weekend... I won't be attending due to the above event. For those of you that were just dying to see me (sarcasm) I'm so sorry to disappoint!
Well, I'm sure I left a lot of riveting information out, but I hope that will do until I can get some pictures taken.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
So, I will join you in thinking how silly I was being yesterday. I thought about deleting the post from yesterday, but then I rethought it. It will be funny to read that when she is in high school.
Speaking of re-reading things... I am in the process of editing and fixing up my blog... Not for computer use, but for book use. I found a great website that "slurps" (that's what they call it) all of your blog entries and pictures into a book format. I am so excited about it because I have been blogging for over 2 years now. In a way it will be like a giant scrapbook/ journal. The website is called Blurb. I will let you know what the finished product is like... i still have over a 100 pages to edit, so it might be a while.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Luke is beginning to learn his body parts. It is pretty cute, but you can tell he gets annoyed with me asking him to point them out all day long. This is a video of Luke showing you his favorites.
In other news... Claire starts Young Children's World (pre-school/ mothers day out) one day a week on Thursday. I get teary thinking about it. I can't even read all of my friends blogs right now, because they are all about first days of school. Can Thursday get here any quicker... I am dreading it, and I just want it over with. Don't get me wrong... it will be nice to have some time with Luke. I am just not ready for her to be in school. One more thing... I cannot get over her taking a nap at school. It is breaking my heart. Why? I don't know! It's silly... I'm sure you are all reading this and thinking how ridiculous I am being! Just plain ridiculous.
Anyway... enough already. I will put pictures of Claire up on her first day of school in my next post.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Since poor little Luke couldn't climb up onto the swingset and join the band, here is a video of him. He is getting such a big personality, and this is just a glimp of it.