I'll warn you, there are no pictures at the end of this post. The kids are non stop, so it makes it hard for a photo- op! Here is what we have been up to lately:
1. Yesterday I excepted the fact that I needed labeled tabs for my Bible. Confession: I can NEVER find the book I need to look up. Most of you have heard this confession from me before, so you may find it shocking that I am just now accepting it. I went and bought those cute little tabs yesterday. While I installed them into my Bible I watched "The Hills". Is that OK? Probably not! :)
2. Luke STILL has an ear infection. After 10 days on antibiotics you would think it is gone. We went to the pediatrician today and she said that it was worse. Now we have a very strong antibiotic, a referral to the ENT and a promise that he will probably be getting tubes in the next month. Poor little guy!
3. While at the pediatrician I voiced my concern to her that it seems like my kids are sick more than the average kid... she responded with "Yes, it seems that way!" She explained that they were prone to get sicker because of the allergies and asthma... then she said "Your kids are just high maintenance!" Well, at least someone else recognizes it too.
4. Jeff's parents are coming in to town this weekend. Should be a fun time!
5. My 10 year high school reunion is this weekend... I won't be attending due to the above event. For those of you that were just dying to see me (sarcasm) I'm so sorry to disappoint!
Well, I'm sure I left a lot of riveting information out, but I hope that will do until I can get some pictures taken.