background

Friday, July 06, 2007

videos

Today, the kids and I are headed off to Missouri for a family reunion...should be fun! Actually, it will be lots of fun once we are off the plane. I am taking both of them by myself, so just pray that my flight is full of nice people. After the family reunion is over, we are driving to Colorado with my parents. That's a long car ride folks... but at least it is with family. So, because of our little trip I don't know if I will have the opportunity to blog much. Here are two videos for your viewing pleasure. The first one is of Luke making his first animal noise. It's a little obscure... he learned how to make a puma sound! The second video is of Claire. When Nana Janis came to visit last week she taught Claire to recite were she lives. They also practiced telling time. Keep in mind that I filmed this video in the morning around 10:00am!


1 comment:

Jennie said...

Those video are TOO CUTE! I hope your flight wasn't too bad. See you when you get back into town.


...