background

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Baton Rouge

Tommorow we are driving to Baton Rouge! We have old friends there that we haven't seen in a while, and we are finally going to visit them. Apparently it is a 6-8 hour drive depending on whose driving. I have a feeling that we will be in the car for 8 hours. Jeff calls that "Claire Time". Everything takes more thought and more time when you have a baby! I'm hoping that once again she will be a good sport. Yesterday i wathched "Super Size Me". WOW. I will never eat Mcy D's EVER again! And Claire will definatly NEVER eat it. I would rather go down in history as the worlds meanest mom, then have my child eat that crap. Now the hard part is going to be... what do you eat on road trips? It seems like no matter were you are driving that is the only option. I think I will just starve tommorow.

No comments:


...