background

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Talk, talk, talk...

Today was SOO fun! My friend Sarah and I spent the whole day togather talking! We went to the mall, walked around and talked. Then we came back to my place and talked some more. I love chatting with old friends, it's so refreshing not to go through the whole small talk blah- blah before you can really have a conversation. Anyway, Claire has been sick the last few days... we are going through diapers like mad (if you know what I mean). Her Daddy would say that she is not being very cost effective (he's an accountant you know!) I'm supposed to go work in the nursery tommorow, but I think we will stay home and let Claire rest. Oh, guess what we just heard on the news... Facial skin sagging when you are old is not caused by the elastic in your skin failing. Apparently it is caused by your bone structure getting smaller. I guess this is the first time in history when it pays to be big boned! You can't have plastic surgery to get that done!!!!

No comments:


...