background

Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Mini Van...

Ok... Those of you who know me know that I have sworn to NEVER drive a mini van. Well, now that i am expecting again we will need a bigger car. I want an SUV. Jeff wants me to have a minivan. So, tonight at 8:00pm we have an appointment to see a MV. I'm a little sad that I will more than likely be driving a MV and I am only 26. I guess my fate is to be a soccer mom. I wonder if I can get some of those decals printed with Claires name on them to stick to my back window. That would make the transformation complete! I guess it could be worse. I could have a station wagon... so much for an H3 or a Tahoe. Maybe I can drive one of those when the kids go to college.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well then you're the coolest soccer mom i know. hey em, you can make a MV look good!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Congratulations!! I just read that you're expecting again!


...