background

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Long time





Well, I'm back! I haven't posted in a while, because having two kids takes up all of my free time. Even with extra help. I had no idea how all consuming two babies could be... wow. Luke is a very sweet little guy. He loves to be held and cuddled. He is waking up about two to three times a night to eat, so I haven't been getting a lot of sleep. Claire LOVES her little brother. She love to help me take care of him. She brings me his diapers, blankets and passy's. She even likes to hold him (supervised of course!) In other exciting news- We sold our house!!! We have also bought another one in Fort Worth. The big move day will be July 13! Yeah!!! Well, I'm off to get some sleep! Here are some new pics of Luke... i will try to be better about updating.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

How sweet! I was hoping there would be new pictures soon! I hope things continue to go well for you guys and hope the move is as smooth as can be expected! We miss you!

Mel said...

What beautiful children you have. I'm excited to see new pictures of Luke and Claire! Call me if you need anything at all. Love you.

Jaime said...

YAY!!! He's wonderful!!! I can't wait to meet him! Congrats on the house!! Love ya!!

Allison said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PICTURES!

Kelli said...

Hey girl,
We really missed you last night! Hope the kiddos start giving you some rest soon, we'll be praying for you!! Love ya..kel


...