background

Thursday, August 03, 2006

funny girl

Claire is starting to put several words together, and the things that she comes up with are very funny. We were playing in her playroom today and Finding Nemo was on in the background. Out of the blue she says "No more fish mama, no more fish." all while shaking her head No. It's hard not to laugh when she says these things! A few hours later we were singing her favorite song "If your happy and you know it", after I had sung it to her 20 times I tried switching to "The ABC song". She would have NONE of that. "STOP, STOP, NO more song Mama!!!" Oh, my goodness, I laughed so hard that time! And to top the day off Jeff and I and the two kids went out to dinner tonight. On the way out we stopped at the pharmacy to pick up a prescription. We went through the drive through, and right as we pulled up Claire started screaming "DINK, DINK!" That translates to "DRINK, DRINK!" So, does that mean we go through the drive through too much? :) Well, to say the least Claire is very spirited. I can't wait to see what Luke is like...

1 comment:

Jaime said...

What fun!! I am loving all the pics!!


...