background

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Have I mentioned...

Have I mentioned that Jeff is a HUGE Colts fan? He never misses a game, or even an episode of Sports Center if they are talking about the Colts. So, needless to say, Sunday will be a very big day at our house! Here is a picture of the munchkins decked out in there Colts gear from the game two weeks ago. Claire is dancing in the picture, it's really hard to get a still shot of her! Jeff taught her how to say 'Go Colts', 'Touchdown Colts', etc.
Anyway, I haven't posted in a while. I felt like I needed to post so that I don't lose my readers! Your still out there right? I know some of you read this and don't comment... it's OK, I read blogs anonymously too. However, I would love to hear from all of you! So, if you are brave enough... leave me a comment!
What else is new in our house: Claire is sleeping in her "bid dirl bed!" (Big girl bed). She loves it, I still don't know how I feel about it... she woke up too early this morning. I started going to the Richland Hills Ladies Bible study on Tuesday mornings. I am in the Beth Moore 'Breaking Free' class. I LOVE IT! I also love having three hours to myself!!! Luke is so close to walking. He pushes things across the floor, walking all the way. All he needs to do is realize that he can let go! Yikes! As for Jeff, he has been working long hours lately, but that should end soon. Well, I'm off to do my wifely duties. Laundry :( yuck.

8 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

Hey girlie, I hope the craft night was fun, I hate I missed it. The kids look so cute in their Colts gear...

Allison said...

Is Jeff able to sleep this week? I am sure the Super Bowl is consuming his thoughts! :) Let's hope they win for Jeff's sake, ok? The kids look so cute in their Colts gear!

I am soooo glad we go to Ladies Bible Study together. It has already blessed me so much, and I have just gone 2 times!!! I LOVE IT!

Elisa said...

I'm feeling brave, so I'll confess that I like to read your blog. Pictures of cute kids are always a good draw for me, and I think we have some mutual friends. (I found your blog through Allison L. & Christina J.) I can tell you that football fans near Indianapolis are going crazy about the Super Bowl, too. Let's hope for a happy game day! :)

God bless!

Unknown said...

I love the latest picture! Those kiddos are too cute. Can't wait to see you guys.

Andrea said...

GO COLTS! We only wish you could be here with us for the game! We miss you!!!

melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
melissa said...

I hate typos so I deleted my last post! This is my first post here, I read regularly and always enjoy your updates. My son was born 1 day after Luke so I enjoy watching his growth - and of course Claire is adorable so seeing her pictures is always a pleasure! Enjoy the Superbowl today!!

Leah said...

I bet Jeff is one happy football fan tonight!


...