background

Sunday, May 04, 2008

How I spent my weekend...

1. I have a cold. yuck.
2. Got up (against my will) on Saturday morning.
3. Headed to the laundry mat. (I haven't been to one since sophomore year at ACU.)
4. Spent $32 in quarters doing laundry. Folks, that is a huge, whopping, 17 loads of laundry!!!!! My dryer is broken... it is rumored to be fixed soon. ;)
5. Went to church. The worship was beyond amazing. Wow!
6. Woke up Sunday morning feeling a tad better.
7. Had lunch with my three favorite people.
8. Went shopping, BY MYSELF!!! It was fabulous! I spent tons of time trying on clothes, walking aimlessly around the Nordstrom's shoe department, and listening to the silence around me.
So, all in all, it was a great weekend... if only I could breath through my nose!
Tomorrow Claire has her first school program... anticipate some fun pictures and videos!!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

We need to catch up!!! Hope you are feeling better. A cold in May is not fun!!! AND 17 LOADS OF LAUNDRY!!! WOW!! That would have taken a week to do, so it's good you went to the laundry mat!!!

Miss you guys!!!


...