background

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Future fashionista...

Yesterday Claire was singing quietly in the backseat. I thought I could hear what she was saying but I thought surely not! I thought I heard hear saying "Jimmy Choo". So, I asked her to sing louder. She did. Sure enough, she was singing one of the songs from my ipod that I must play to often (oops). "Sick of this dress and these Jimmy Choo's..."
She wanted to know what Jimmy Choo's were. I explained that they were shoes. She then asked if she could have some! I laughed, HARD! I told her that when I got some, she could have some! :) Look out Jeff! We have a fashionista on our hands. I knew I kept Harper's Bazaar on every in-table for a reason! :)

2 comments:

Leah said...

That is a GREAT story! I didn't know what Jimmy Choos were until the last couple of years!!

Aimee said...

That is awesome! I love it! Your kids are adorable! :)


...