background

Friday, February 03, 2006

He's my son...

For the last nine months I have been following a blog of a family in Brooklyn, NY. I am not personally aquainted with them, but we have mutual friends. There son Ira was born with some very severe medical problems, which you can read about on there blog. http://brooklynchurchplant.blogspot.com/ As I was doing my daily blog reading today I felt very compelled to ask all of you to pray for this families child. Please pray that Ira will grow stonger, and that he will be able to go home soon. Please pray for his parents and his big sister, give them stenghth Lord! Being pregnant is a very emotional time, not knowing what the Lord has in store for your child. As I pray for our new son, it is hard to imagine having to encounter such obstacles. If you have time, take a minute to watch this video of Ira. http://homepage.mac.com/jaisbell/Ira_Hays/iMovieTheater62.html It is very touching. I am at a loss for words... so I will leave you with that. Please pray for them.

No comments:


...