background

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines Day...

I just put Claire down for her nap. I am sitting at my computer, eating my lunch and reading my blogs... all before I clean the house. Today is a GREAT blog day. I decided to link you to a few of my favorites today. For sweetest post of the day please visit Allison's blog. And unfortunatly there is a tie for funniest blog today... to see them youself please visit Sarah's blog, and Melissa's blog. Jeff got home last night at around 8:00pm and we had dinner togather. I was doing the dishes, and he mentioned that he had left something in his car. When he came back in he had a rose, card and a Micheal Buble cd for me. I was so excited... what a sweet husband I have. We had said that we were not getting each other gifts, but he said that this did not count because the cd wasn't wrapped! Cute! Did you think I could post without mentioning Claire?! She is learning how to smell things, so Jeff let her smell my rose. She didn't quite get the concept! Here is a short video of how Claire smells flowers... Happy Valentines Day!


Share Video at DropShots.com

4 comments:

Mel said...

She is just too cute! She's still in the "tasting" phase...and doesn't Jeff look handsome all dressed up. How sweet he is (and he sure knows good V-day music to get you!)

Anonymous said...

Ok, this is my first time to ever comment in public! My memories of Valentines Day (pathetic ones) include Emily when she did not have a boyfriend, which seemed like every year! Until Jeff! I want to thank him for making my daughters life so wonderful. Valentine's Day and everyday!

Thanks Jeff!

Jaime said...

Emily!! Hey sweetie!! I have enjoyed so much seeing all your pictures and reading your stories. Claire is such a cutie and I am so glad I get to see your journey as a mom! I hope I get to see you and Sarah soon!!

Allison said...

HI! I hope yall had fun last night on your date! We did. It was so nice to have the free babysitting. I'll give you a call next week. Can't wait to hang out!


...