background

Friday, March 10, 2006

Not so little...


Today I went to a huge childrens consignment sale with some of my friends. It was very fun. I think every mother from the entire DFW metroplex was there, including there children. There were big kids and little kids, and lots of preggos! Seeing all of those tiny babies kind of got me excited about having our son. Not that I was not excited before, but I guess reality hasn't hit me yet. Anyway, I thought I would post a picture of Claire from when she was first born. This was taken right before we took her to church for the first time. I thought it would be fun for those of you who didn't get to see her when she was that tiny. I wasn't blogging back then! Well, I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Britney K said...

Hi friend! I just read parts of your blog. You are so fun! I love your life. And I must say that Claire is the cutest kiddo. I just love her! We must do dinner soon with or without our dudes. :) Have a great day! Love you.


...