So, my friend Carolyn blogged about being tagged and how she doesn't play by the typical blog tag "rules." I usually ignore the tag games... sorry about that for those that have tagged me (Matt and Andrea). So to redeem myself I thought I would join in on this fun game... here are Carolyns rules: This tag game requires one to list five quirks/peculiarities/weird habits about oneself. Shouldn't be too hard. I think.
Here it goes...
1. I do not like to eat sandwiches. Wierd I know... I don't like how the bread gets stuck to the roof of your mouth, and I don't like lunch meat... so put them togather, and I am not to thrilled!
2. I would rather scrub the toilet (any toilet) than do dishes. I really think that old- soggy- half eaten food is gross... especially if it is someone elses!
3. I LOVE wierd documentories... my current favorite: Standing tall at Auschuitz. A story about a family of 7 dwarfs that survived the concentration camps because they were used as medical experiments. Any show that contains information on abnormal human or non-human life I am fascinated with!
4. I have two toes that are partially webbed! EWW... I guess they could make a documentary on my feet!
5. Lately, I have been extremely forgetful (maybe because I am preggo?) For example... I have left the refrigerator door open for over an hour, merely because I forgot to close it! I have done several loads of laundy without laundry detergent, once again, because it just didn't cross my mind to put it in! And my favorite... Jeff was watching a baseball game on tv, and the announcer made a comment about it being 2:00. The stadium was all lit up, and the sky was dark, but don't worry, I did ask Jeff if he meant AM, or PM! WOW. Jeff didn't answer my question... his eyes just got real big.
So now that I have told you some really ridiculous things about myself, I expect some fun info about yourself!
Have a great day!