background

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Update...


For those of you who have not heard, I wanted to fill you in on what is new in our lives... Last week Jeff was offered a new job! It is a really great opportunity for him and for our family. He accepted the position this week, and we will be starting the process of selling our house. The new job is in Fort Worth, so we will not be moving far. This job will allow Jeff to be home every night for dinner, and even get to be home on the weekends! We are so excited about this opportunity, it is such a blessing. Please pray for us as we make this transition. As I am now almost eight months pregnant this will be a very tiring time for me. Luckily Jeff and I have wonderful families that are able to come down and help us! Also, please pray for Claire. She is 16 months old, and I am not sure how a move and a new baby will effect her. She is a very well adjusted child, and I really don't want this time in her life to change anything. Well, I hope all is well with you, my blog readers! Here is a new picture of Claire...

5 comments:

Leah said...

Yay, Jeff--congratulations! I am so happy for you guys, and pray that this time will be blessed. I know how stressful moving can be, and I cannot imagine how much more so when you are pregnant! May you all be blessed during this exciting but stressful time!

Andrea said...

congrats jeff! as for the move and new baby...you may think you are completely losing your mind during the whole process, but it will all work itself out...i promise! just look at us. here we are 4 months later and are almost fully recovered! we will be praying for you and please let us know if you need anything!

andrea (and the 4 boys)

Unknown said...

Hey, so where exactly are you going to be moving? Staying at the Branch? What are your plans..

Jason O'Quinn - PLG said...

Holly and I are excited for you! I hope I can help you guys with your next home purchase...

Jason

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jeff! There's nothing like being able to go home at night and on weekends. After commuting from LA to PS every week for two years I ought to know!

Claire will do fine with the move. She's young enough that she won't have any problems - especially with her personality!!


...