background

Friday, October 13, 2006

Naked day

Today Claire decided that she would not wear clothes. After her morning bath I attempted to put her clothes on her and she screamed "NO, STOP MOMMY!" After several attempts she won, and I let her run around the house naked. This went on for 3 hours. Every once in a while I would mention the "big girl potty", but she said she was fine. Finally, she came to me and asked for a 'di-di' (diaper). I asked her if she needed to go potty, and she said no. I asked her if she did go potty, and she said yes. Oops. She showed me 2 little puddles... oh what fun. Once I got her dressed I went to start cleaning up the mess, that's when I saw it. Oh, my goodness, I wanted to scream!!! She had peed right next to my special diaper bag. Now, when I mean special, I mean... My amazing friends chipped in and bought me the Louis Vuitton of all diaper bags. The Petunia Pickle Bottom. So anyway, there it was, soaking up pee. I spent two minutes cleaning up the floor, and then an hour cleaning the bag. Don't worry, it is not ruined, and Claire finally did get clothes on. I think this will be one of those stories will be repeated when she is 20!

No comments:


...