background

Friday, March 16, 2007

ipod

I once again have not posted in a while. I really don't have any cute kid stories to blog about. It seems like the kids are my main topic of blogging. Let's change things up... lately I have really loved listening to my ipod. I think it is somewhat of an escape for me. Don't worry, I don't have my ear buds in unless the kids are asleep. I love to listen at night when I can't fall asleep. I love to listen when I am on the treadmill. I love to listen when I work on a sudoku puzzle. My favorite time to listen is when I am cleaning. Anyway... Do you have an ipod? If not, you should get one. What do you listen to? What do you do when you are listening?
Here is a list of my favorites from my current playlist:
  • Sound of pulling heaven down by Blue October
  • You make me smile by Blue October
  • What if you by Joshua Radin
  • Winter by Joshua Radin
  • Saeglopur by Sigur Ros
  • Hey there Delilah by The Plain White T's

Of course there is more, but if I went on and on you would stop reading. You should really check out Joshua Radin, his stuff is great. If you watch Scrubs, you have probably heard him before. Also, check out Sigur Ros (i linked it in my playlist). They are from Iceland... very cool stuff!Anyway, I really do want to know what is on your playlist... I'm always looking for new music! So in a way, I guess I am kind of "tagging" you...

3 comments:

Mel said...

Patty Griffin, Counting Crows, NoJo, Black Crows, Gwenni, Raul Malo, Robert Earl Keen, Willie, Grateful Dead, Phish, Stevie Ray Vaughn...and I have to say, anyone who listens to Sigur Ros is a friend of mine!!! (but I'd still love you if you didn't :)

Anonymous said...

I don't have an ipod yet! I think I am going to get one for my birthday so I will report back.

On our road trip to DC we listened to a lot of pod casts of This American Life from NPR. I know you aren't in to talk radio but I love that program!

Lisa

Christy Z said...

I listen to my ipod a lot. In the car and during the day. I just do it with one ear bud in. It's especially good on car trips when your kids are watching movies. You can still listen to your music and your children!!!


...