background

Thursday, March 08, 2007

a list

So, I haven't blogged in a week. I really haven't had much to write about. We had a great time with my parents, we were all sad to see them go. Here is a laundry list of things that have been going on with us:


  • I think that Claire has officially come into the "terrible two's" stage. She is wearing me out... we have never had discipline issues with her, and now all of a sudden it is necessary. Please pray for my sanity.

  • Luke is getting two new teeth!

  • I sold 2 bags last week!!!

See, I told you... not much is going on. Here are a few recent pictures...

Claire LOVES to smell flowers, even if they are just dandelions!

Luke played so hard that he fell asleep in his swing!

Luke and Papa Gerry

1 comment:

Andrea said...

When and where can I see some pictures of your new creations!?! Miss you!


...