background

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

God

I feel so moved to post all of the amazing things that God has done in the last few days. I am SO thankful to have witnessed them (mostly though the Internet). I am confident that God moves in peoples lives... we just have to make sure our eyes are opened enough to see it happen. Here is a list of the amazing things that I have witnessed this week...
  • Luke's blood work came back normal.
  • My friend Becky's sister and brother in law will get to return to the US after being in Benin Africa. They have adopted a little girl from Benin, and are waiting for her visa to be completed click here to read about how God has worked in there lives.
  • I mentioned a little baby a while ago named Ethan Powell. I know most of you read his blog and are aware of his situation. Yesterday he had a clean spinal tap, free of cancer cells. The doctors made it clear to his parents that they would more than likely have to take there son home to die... but they are faithful, and Ethan will get to have a bone marrow transplant now. Click here to read about Ethan.
  • Two more miracle babies that I have seen God work through: here and here.

I hope that these people and there stories will encourage you like they have encouraged me.

So do not fear, for a I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

No comments:


...