background

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

My blog...

Do you LOVE it? I do! Kelly made me a new header! She is a friend of a friend of a friend... we have never met, and she made me a header that really fits me! You should go check her blog out! She also did Allison M.'s new blog look! THANKS Kelly!!!

In other news... Luke is having surgery on Friday. He will be having his sinus passages cleaned out and also having tubes put in. The poor little guy just can't get over those ear infections. Hopefully this surgery will help!

Tonight Jeff and I are going to dinner with some of our awesome friends... just adults, NO kids. Can you believe it? I am SOO excited I can hardly contain myself! Claire and Luke are SO excited too, because they get to play with KJL! It's a win- win situation! :)

Also, thank you so much for all of your sweet comments about my cake! You really made my day! :)

I will leave you with a picture of Luke wearing Claire's sunglasses... he thought he was pretty funny!

3 comments:

Allison said...

I love it! Isn't she the best???

I am so glad yall get to go out!! That will be so fun! Yall have a great time!!!

~angie said...

Love it Em! Bummer about Luke's surgery. I hope it helps him feel better soon! Loved your cake too...GIRL!

Jennie said...

he looks like elton john in those sun glasses ;)


...