background

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Not so good...

Well, this post is mostly to just occupy my time. Today was just a normal day... the house showed 3 times, Claire was a happy girl, I was semi- compliant to my bedrest, and my Mom ran around and picked up after Claire all day. Unfortunatly when Claire got up from her nap at 5:00pm she had a very bad rash, so bad she wouldn't let us put clothes on her. Then when it came time to eat she refused... NOT typical Claire. Then while I was holding her, at the dinner table she threw up every where. I've always heard that when your own kid throws up you can handle it... I must say that I did pretty well. I just held her and Mom and Jeff cleaned up. To much info... i'll stop. Jeff and Claire are at the pediatric urgent care right now and I am waiting to hear from him. Anyway, I would ask all of you to pray for us, the whole family. I really feel that we are being attacked. Bed rest, the house not selling, Claire being sick... please pray for protection for us. I am a strong believer that Satan can attack us at our most vulnerable times, But I also know that God is our strength and protection...

No comments:


...