background

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ugh...

My Mom and I just went on a very slow walk around the block... I really don't know how people have babies without medication. Tommorow morning I am going to go to the doctor and hopefully have this baby. I am so excited to see him, and SO ready to not be pregnant anymore. Tommorow is also mine and Jeff's 4th anniversary! It is amazing how time goes by! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband... Well, just thought I would leave a quick update. Hopefully sometime tommorow we will have a baby, otherwise I will leave another update!

3 comments:

Allison said...

HEY!!! YAY LUKE! Please let us know so we can come visit!!! My prayers are being sent your way! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your anniversary and can'ts wait to see Luke!

Holly O'Quinn said...

Emily and Jeff-
We can hardly wait to meet Luke!


...