I won't get too sappy, but I also wanted to say Happy Mothers Day to my Mom. She is the best Mom in the whole world. Also, Happy Mothers day Janis (Jeff's Mom)... I am very thankful for you. The other Moms in my life: Grandma Elva, Marie and Aunt Ruth... Happy Mothers day! And lastly, all of my Mommy friends... Allison M, Allison L, Liz, Angie, Holly, Andrea, Becky B, Jessica M, Angela F, Stephie F... I am thankful for your friendship. You are all great examples for me ( i hope I didn't leave anyone out!). Oh, wait... I can't leave out my first time preggo friends! Jennie and Sarah, I am so excited for ya'll. You are both going to be great Moms. So, Happy FIRST Mothers Day!!!
Random things that I have been thinking about:
- Next weekend my parents are coming to watch the kids while Jeff and I go on a FREE!! company appreciation weekend at the Four Seasons in Las Colinas! I CAN"T WAIT!!!!
- My new favorite thing is Coke Zero... way better than diet coke.
- Luke has been on antibiotics for 10 days now... why does he still have a snotty nose? Anybody???
- Why is there not a clothing designer out there for the 25-35 age group? I just don't feel comfortable in the Juniors section anymore... anything you might suggest?
- Luke will be ONE on the 25th! How crazy is that?!
- If you have a chance go to www.ethanpowell.com. This little guy needs a lot of prayers.
Thanks for reading! Here are some new pictures...Claire was pretending to rescue Baby Jaguar from the tree, this is a picture of her catching him!
The sweetest face I have ever seen.
Luke and KJL sharing a cup of tea.