background

Friday, May 25, 2007

Today...

Today is a big day at our house. Jeff and I have been married 5 years today. It is amazing to me that it has been that long. I am so thankful for Jeff. He is my best friend and the love of my life. He is the best father ever, and also a caring friend. I can not imagine my life without him. I love you Jeff!
Also, today little Lukey is 1!!! Yea Luke! Last year at this time I was having a c-section, and then watching Luke be swept away to the nicu. It was a scary day or two. But, as most of you know, Luke is a BIG boy and has had NO troubles getting that way! He is the sweetest little boy I know. He is gaining more and more personality each day... I love you Luke! Happy Birthday! We are having a very small party for Luke tomorrow, so I will post so fun and messy cake pictures next week!

2 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Congratulations!! I can't believe it's been 5 years since your wedding! Happy bday to Luke too!

Brooks Inc. said...

OK- I think I even talked to you on Friday and did not even say Hapy Anniversary or Happy Day Luke...I hope both were wonderful...Tell me next time we talk how much it would be to get a dress liek the one you made for Claire. It is adorable...YOu are wildly talented my friend!

BJB

***The dress would be for my niece...I did not want you to think I would be getting it for me...though if you have size 32T - I might look into it. (I so wish they did sizes by age throughout our whole life)


...