background

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pay it forward...

I was just reading my blogs for the day, and I came across a blog (Leah's) with the pay it forward game. I had never heard of it, but it sounds pretty fun!

"Here's how it works! I'll send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange! I don't know what that gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week...but you will receive it within 30 days, that's a promise! The only thing you have to do in return is "pay it forward" by making the same promise on your blog"

Play along if you like! Just remember, Pay It Forward!

OK ladies (or guys if your into this sort of thing) you know how much I LOVE to make things for people... this will be fun! At first it sounded like one of those hokey chain letters you got in the 80's, but this is much better. Not really a chain letter at all! Just doing something nice for someone else.

So, who's in??? :)

4 comments:

Leah said...

Thanks for playing! Now the pressure's on to make something fantastic for you since you are so talented and creative!

Things are good here. I am so sorry to hear about your kids' allergies. :(

Andrea said...

SURE! I'm all for it. Wait a minute, you're already making me a handmade gift! :-) Guess that makes this easy for you!

Allison said...

I'll play!!!

Jennie said...

Count me in too, Emily.


...