background

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Being fierce, snow, and storytelling...

1. Christian won Project Runway. I was not a fan in the beginning but he grew on me. He is "fierce, fabulous, and flawless"! If I was 8 feet tall I would totally wear all of his line, feathers and all!


2. The snow was great. I'm glad we don't have it all of the time though. It is hard lugging 2 kids and a puppy in and out of the car when it is that icy. Bailey had her second puppy check up on Wednesday. She did great, no going into shock this time. While we were in the pet store I let Luke play with my keys. Bad move. He pushed all of the buttons. When we got back to the car, all of my doors were open and the inside of my car was icy. Nice.

The view from our house...

Claire took care of Bailey after she came home from the vet...


3. Claire is really in to making up stories. See the video below... In this video she is telling a story about two elephants that have "stuck boo-boo's". In the end she tells me that Jesus told her the story. Apparently, Jesus is standing by our refrigerator and dancing. I wish I had the mind of a three year old, her mind is so vivid.

7 comments:

Jennie said...

That's pretty cute...the story about the elephants and Jesus. Apparently, Jesus really cares for people and elephants with 'stuck boo-boos." I am glad Bailey did well with her 2nd doctor's visit.

Jennie said...

Oh, oh...I also meant to ask if you saw the SNL skit of Christian and Project Runway last night? Amy Pohlar played Christian...it was hilarious...I mean FIERCE!

Liz*** said...

Hilarious! I love that story! :)

Sarah said...

Claire's story is so funny! What an imagination... She and Clayton are going to get along just fine. There's no telling what those two will come up with. :)

Amanda said...

The video of Claire is super cute! I love what they come up with. Hope you're feeling better!!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Ok, talented girl -- Read my blog today :) I need your talents!!

Sascha Terry said...

Claire does a great job telling the story and is really cute. However, I will have to say that my favorite part was the overlooked Luke in the background - "DOCTOR!"


...