background

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Back in Texas...

Well, we are back. It was a long and very fun trip. We were in Colorado for 10 days and then went to Missouri for 2. We got to see my family and Jeff's family, so it was a very productive trip. I will say though, being in the car for 14 hours while being prego--- NOT fun. I only maanaged to get sick one time in the car though (in case you wondered.) Claire had a great time... both sets of Grandparents and enough presents to fill a Toys-R-us! I don't have any cute pictures to post yet. I let the people with the fancy cameras take all of the pictures this Christmas. I am waiting for them to send them to me. When I get some I will share them with you. Last night (New Years Eve) Jeff, Claire and I had dinner with good friends, and then we came home and sat on the couch. No alcohol was involved, and we went to bed before midnight. Sounds fun huh? Well it was, really. I just don't get what is fun about staying out late and drinking yourself into sickness?!! If you can explain it to me, feel free! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:


...