background

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Weekend Update



Well, we had an eventful weekend. After my last post I came down with some sort of horrible flu or cold. On Friday morning I went in for my doctors appointment and ended up being addmitted to the hospital for dehydration. I stayed in the hospital all day hooked up to IV's and other medications. It was not very fun. Jeff had to leave work and come stay with me. Claire got to play at her friends house... which I am beyond thankful for. During my hospital stay i would wake up and wonder if Claire was OK, or if she was being good. Well, come to find out when Jeff went to pick her up she cried because she didn't want to come home. I don't know what we would do without such good friends. I am very thankful for them. So, the rest of the weekend I was mostly out of commision. I feel better, but very tired, and still a little nauseated. I will go in next Friday for the AFP test. In the midst of all that we managed to let Claire have fun playing at the park! Wouldn't it be nice to be one again and have no cares in the world!

No comments:


...