background

Friday, January 20, 2006

I did it!

I had my AFP blood test this morning. I layed down, held out my arm and didn't pass-out! Yeah me! Claire was good too... she just sat and watched! I scheduled my ultra-sound for February 3. That should be the day that we find out the sex... if the deuce is cooporating. Wait... have i posted about that? Jeff likes to call this baby "Deuce". I can't remember the exact reason why. Ask him... i'm sure he would love to tell you. You want to hear something else that will make you laugh? The other day when I posted about Claire getting mascara all over the carpet Jeff decided he would post a comment. He had never commented on my blog before, so while going through the set up process he saw that you can link your name to a website. Being the funny guy that he is, he linked a "phrase.com" to his name just to be funny. He didn't look up the website before posting, but went to it after the fact. Come to find out it was a very explicit, nasty website! This is why I did not give you the phrase that he used! So, after I frantically stepped him through how to remove his post we had a good laugh! Lesson: NEVER type in random phrases on the internet without first checking them out! Even if they do sound innocent... you never know what you will find! YIKES!

1 comment:

Holly O'Quinn said...

That's hilarious! Oh the dirt you must have on him! Ha!


...