background

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

New Computer


Over Christmas my Dad gave Jeff and I a new computer. He used it at work, but doesn't need it anymore... so today I am trying to teach myself how to use it. I can hear what your saying already. Is she dumb? Why doesn't she know how to use a computer? Well... I grew up a MAC person. I have ALWAYS used a Mac. My new computer is a PC, so you can see the problem. So far I am doing ok... this blog entry is a test to see if I have figured it out! My Dad is in town today from Colorado, so Jeff, Claire and I are having dinner with him tonight, should be fun! I finally got some Christmas pictures in the mail last night. This is a picture of all of us snow shoeing in Rocky Mountain National Park. Poor Claire... she did not like the powdery snow blowing in her face. I think she will enjoy herself much more next year! Well... more later. I still have a lot to learn on my PC!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!!! A PC??? I thought your dad was a Mac guy. Be careful guys...getting a PC is the first step down a slippery slope! :-)

-Chad


...