background

Friday, January 06, 2006

Friday

I'm so glad it's Friday. That means that I get to spend the whole weekend with Jeff. It is busy season now for him at work, and this will be the last weekend that he won't have to go into the office. I am really worried about Claire. She is sleeping so much lately. It could be a growth spurt, or that she is teething. What normal one year old asks to take a nap. She sleeps 9-10 hours at night and then take two 2-3 hour naps during the day. I am taking her to the pediatritian next week. Just to make sure everything is ok. I still don't have any Christmas pictures of Claire... hopefully soon. I also go to the doctor next week. We only have to wait 4 more weeks to find out if we are having a boy or a girl! I can't wait. It makes it more real to me to know if i am having a boy or a girl... almost like I can picture the baby better. I am hoping for a little sister for Claire, because I always wanted to have a sister. But whatever the baby is it is a blessing from God... we'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:


...